Halloween Events Schedule

• 4 posts
October is here, and everyone is starting to get excited for Halloween. Throughout the month I'll be hosting events that are all Halloween Themed. 1. Pumpkin Maze The pumpkin maze will open up 10/4/17 (or 4/10/17 with the European date format.) (Pushed back a day) The maze will consist if 3 different main buildings all put together into one giant maze. While you are in the maze, you may walk down a hallway and get teleported as you are walking just to confuse you. ;) Prizes will be announced later. 2. Manhunt This event will be hide and seek in the dark. Everyone will have blindness and you will have to find all of the hiders. These events will probably happen on Wednesdays throughout October. Prizes will be announced later. 3. Trick or treating This event will happen either October 30th or October 31st, I haven't decided yet. Either way, everyone who wants to participate just make a house at a specific place (warp will be added to this forum topic later.) You will make your house at a plot of land and put a chest with a hopper on it. On either October 30th or 31st, people can all go around and place rare candies in the chests. :) I'm not sure if you all would prefer to have this event on the 30th or 31st, tell me in the comments, I thought the 30th would be a good idea since the server is mostly kids and they might be trick or treating on the 31st and not on the server. I'll update this forum topic if I have an idea that I think is good for an event. :)

So the maze will open up on the 3rd of August?

8th March???

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

Lol, I fixed it.